- Update location of Nova resources to
public/vendor/nova to bring location into consistency with other Laravel tools.
- Fixed issue that caused buttons to be shown on custom panels that had "Details" in the title.
- Fixed issue with sortable and callable attribute names.
- Fixed "stuck on 95%" Nova asset compilation issue on Windows.
- Changed Tool.vue stub to show the correct output folder.
- Fixed issue with Gravatar field when email addresses have uppercase letters.
.gitignore file in card, tool, resource tool, custom field, and theme stubs.
- Hide "Show Content" link when there is no content for textarea, Trix, and Markdown fields.
- Various other bug fixes and feature improvements.
This update changes the location of Nova's assets to
public/vendor/nova. After updating, run the
nova:publish command as noted in Nova's upgrade documentation.